- You talk in the third person. "Can Loo have a donut?"
- You are off the toilet and back on the potty. It was good while it lasted.
- I gave you your third haircut. They keep getting better and I'm convinced by the time your old enough that it matters I'll have it figured out.
- You like to watch Corner Gas with your dad at night. You're pretty serious about it and pay attention. You also like Road to Avonlea. (Go Canada!)
- You've decided the words 'poo' and 'bum' are funny. You say"Blarney-poo-poo" or anything else with one of those words tagged on the end and then go into hysterical giggle fits.
- You like to eat whole bananas. You say you're a monkey. Last night in the grocery store you were eating one and making monkey noises.
- You eat oatmeal again. It took you a few weeks after I replaced instant oatmeal with the real stuff.
- Your dad lets you walk around the grocery store. It gives me heart palpitations. Last night he said you almost started eating a peach you found in the produce section.
- Your new favourite song is Fishing in the Dark. We've been listening to it constantly the past few days and you're this close to knowing the words.
- You like to wear leg warmers on your arms.
YOU'RE TWO AND A HALF ! ! !
ps. Happy 5th Birthday Blarney!
pps. 5 years ago today Mr. Crafty Ave and I headed to Cuba an unmarried couple...